Working Visas Australia

485 Visa: Temporary Graduate

This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution. It allows them to work in Australia temporarily after they have finished their studies.


482 Visa: Temporary Skill Shortage

This temporary visa lets an employer sponsor a suitably skilled worker to fill a position they can’t find a suitably skilled Australian to fill. This visa enables employers to address labour shortages by bringing in skilled workers where employers can’t source an appropriately skilled Australian worker.


489 Visa: Skilled Regional (Provisional)

This visa is for applicants who are skilled workers who want to live and work in specified regional areas in Australia for up to four years.


190 Visa: Skilled Nomination

This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory government agency. It allows the successful applicant to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.


186 VISA: Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)

The Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) is for skilled workers who want to live in Australia, and is part of the Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa Program.


187 Visa: Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme

The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa is available for skilled workers who wish to work in regional Australia. It is a permanent residence visa.


189 Visa: Skilled Independent

This stream is for invited skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government. It allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.

My wife and I pleased with the excellent service provided to us from ARC. The staff were very responsive and helpful to our concerns. We applied for partner visa and…
Million Di candia