This subclass 101 visa is for children who are outside Australia and who are sponsored by an eligible parent. It allows the child to move to Australia indefinitely to live with their parents who must be Australian citizens, a permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen.

The child must fulfill certain age and relationship requirements, and it must also be determined that immigrating is in the best interests of the child. The sponsor must also fulfill certain criteria regarding their citizenship and parental responsibility.

The SC101 visa allows the child the benefits of working and studying in Australia, enrolling in Medicare, applying for Australian citizenship when they are eligible, and sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence.

Please refer to the immigration official website for visa application charges.

Enquire About The 101 Visa:
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Big thank you to Mr. Azadi and their team for the amazing service they provided for me and my family. Always prompt and professional, answering our phone calls, emails and…
Majid Asli