The Partner Visa permits the married and de facto (including same-sex) partners of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens to enter and/or remain in Australia. For a fast, simple, and stress-free way to apply, please book a consultation to get help in completing the necessary requirements for a successful outcome.

To be eligible for a partner visa, applicants must either be married, engaged, and intending to get married or living together in a de facto relationship. In all partner visa applications, there must be evidence of a genuine and committed relationship. Application can be lodged onshore when the applicant is in Australia (sc820/801) or offshore if the applicant is overseas (sc309/100). If lodged onshore, the applicant can go on a bridging visa and remain in Australia for however long it takes to process the application. Prospective partner visas, also known as fiancé visas (sc300), can be applied when the applicant is offshore.

Partner visas are two-stage applications. The first stage is an application for a temporary visa and the second stage is an application for a permanent visa. The sponsor can only apply for up to two overseas partners, with each application having to be at least 5 years apart.

We Assist With The Following Partner Visa Applications:


300: Prospective Marriage Visa (Fiancé Visa)

This visa is a temporary visa for those who would like to bring their fiancé (prospective spouse) to Australia and marry them within the visa’s nine-month validity period. The application must be lodged when the applicant is outside of Australia, but before applying, you should be fully aware of the benefits and restrictions of this visa option.

309/100: Offshore Partner Visa

The offshore subclass (309 and 100) allows the spouse or de facto partner of an eligible sponsor to travel to and live in Australia. The spouse or de facto partner must be outside of Australia to apply.

820/801: Onshore Partner Visa

The onshore subclass (820 and 801) allows the spouse or de facto partner of an eligible sponsor to remain in Australia to live. The sc820 visa is a temporary partner visa that allows you to live in Australia. The sc820 visa is the first stage towards a permanent partner visa (sc801). You apply for both visas at the same time and pay only one application charge. Applications are processed in two stages, about two years apart. The spouse or de facto partner must be in Australia to apply.

Thanks for Arc Migration bring my family to Australia I'm very happy now my family together thanks again:)
karim abdul