Family Visas Australia

The Australian immigration department in an effort to bring family members together has introduced options for family visas in Australia. Parents, children, and other family members of Australian citizens, permanent residents, and eligible New Zealand citizens may apply for migration to Australia subject to certain pre-conditions.

We are here to guide and help in finding the right immigration pathway for your family to join you in Australia.

To complete your application quickly and accurately, please contact us now.


We help with the following family visas:


143 Visa: Contributory Parent

This permanent visa allows the parents to live permanently in Australia if their child is a settled Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen. This visa must satisfy the balance of family test. The cost of this visa is significantly higher than the normal parent visa in exchange for faster processing time (around four years).

101 Visa: Child (Permanent)

This is a permanent visa for children outside Australia who are sponsored by an eligible parent. It allows the child to move to Australia indefinitely to live with their parents who must be Australian citizens, a permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen. The child must either be under 18 or aged between 18 and 25 and dependent on the eligible parent sponsor. There is no age limit if the child is incapacitated for work due to loss of bodily or mental functions.

102 Visa: Adoption

This is a permanent visa for children outside Australia, who are under 18 years of age, and in the process of being, or who have been, adopted, by an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen. This visa allows the child who is adopted to live permanently in Australia with their adoptive parent. The adoptive parent sponsors the child for this visa and usually applies on their behalf.

116 Visa: Carer Visa

This is a permanent visa that allows individuals to move to Australia to care for their relative with long-term medical condition. The relative that requires care must have their medical condition assessed, as requiring assistance to complete aspects of their daily life for at least two years and must not be reasonably able to get the care from any other relative in Australia or welfare, hospital, or nursing community services in Australia.

117 Visa: Orphan Relative

This visa allows an orphan child to live indefinitely with their relative in Australia. A child may be able to get this visa if they are outside Australia, an orphan (or their parents are incapacitated or lost), under 18 years old, single and sponsored by their eligible relative who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.

445 Visa: Dependent Child

This temporary visa enables the child of a parent who is currently holding a temporary Partner visa to join them in Australia. It allows the child to enter and remain in the country while a permanent Partner visa application is being processed. The child must be the dependent child of the partner visa holder and sponsored by the same person who has sponsored the child’s parent. This visa is required if the child is to be added to the permanent Partner visa application after a temporary Partner visa has been granted to their parent.

Very many thanks to Mr Azadi and the capable team that led us to the best result in shortes time through their timely and efficient guidance, so pleased to get…
Pooneh Sahraei